Have you heard of House Party?


Who doesn't love free stuff? Late last year I was googling free samples and other freebies online, when one of the links I came across brought me to House Party I said to myself "hey this looks interesting" so I signed up, and here I am about to host my 7th party next month. Like I said, it's all free, all you do is sign up, pick a party or as many parties as you want, apply fill out the host screener, confirm the application and wait! They also give you a rough estimate as to when they are going to start choosing hosts! I've been given the chance to host a variety of parties, From Underwriters Labs "Safe and Bright" house party where we made Christmas Wreaths and chose to donate them, to the newest one being Rubbermaid's Reveal New microfiber spray mop where I get a free spray mop to show guests, give them a chance to try it along with other goodies.


Out of the one's I've hosted so far my favorite is the Febreze party we had at the end of June! That was a blast! The kids have even been able to get in on the fun! We've had Hasbro's family game night, Bicycle's what's your game, and even one geared  towards my toddler, with Pullup's Potty Dance! It's an awesome experience and you don't always get picked, for instance I wanted the PlayStation 3 party and the DJ Hero party, but I'm just as happy with the one's I've been lucky enough to host! So what are you waiting for? Head on over and sign up! It's free! What have you got to lose?






No comments:

Post a Comment