Tantrum Tuesday!

Yes today in the Lawson household it is offically Tantrum Tuesday! My poor toddler, not only has he been working on cutting those canines for the past couple months, a few days ago I noticed that he is now cutting his two year molars as well. I feel so bad for him, he's chewing on everything in sight, he's crabby, has a bad habit of biting his older brother, and the worst part is the horrible nasty diapers! *sigh* Here's to hoping he gets some sort of relief soon.

On a creative note, I did manage to come across a hat I thought was absolutely adorable, but it's creator hasn't published a pattern for it yet as she is currently out of town. Anyway I figured I'd give it a go and see if I could make something similar just by looking at her pictures, and by George I did it! I did make it bigger though so that way it would fit my toddlers head, and even tho it's a strawberry and probably more suited for a girl, he took another one for the team and posed as mommy's model, Cheeto face and all!





I also think it's time to hit my dear husband up for a new camera, mine still works, it's just not that great, the brighter colors tend to bleed out when I use it. Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment