Where did this insomnia come from?!


Oh geeze for the past few nights I've not been able to sleep more than a few minutes at a time, staying up most of the night and day. How I'm able to function chasing around a toddler and an almost 9 year old, you may ask, well I have no clue!

We did get to spend some time with my sister today. She came for a visit from out of town for the week. It's nice to see her and hard to believe that in 20 minutes she is going to be 19! :shock: Sadly I remember helping change her diapers as an infant hehe!

On to other things, this week I found out I won a weight loss competition, losing a total of 58 pounds since we started in February! That was a nice surprise, though I didn't win any prize, I did win my health back! I've also started adding more excercise into my daily life along with throwing out the 3 pound weights and getting new 5 pounders! I'm not sure how I feel about that, but we'll see tomorrow. I bet my biceps start screaming at me in no time flat!
In other news, I broke out the hot glue gun today, and tomorrow I start gluing crocheted flowers to hair clips. I hope this turns out right haha! Well that's it for this post! Be on the lookout as I just created my first flower pattern today and I plan on sharing it soon!

.....and Brodie says HI!


No comments:

Post a Comment