I'm off to a bad start aren't I?

I'm new to this whole blogging thing if you haven't figured that out yet....I need to get in the swing of keeping this updated!


This past week has been interesting to say the least, my eldest still hasn't cleaned his room :insert eye roll here: and my youngest seems to be counter productive to my house cleaning ha! I have managed to finish a couple very cute crochet hats though, and I am busy working on more, well not right this second, I am blogging after all, but they will be done early this week.

I also created my own fan page on Facebook, and had my first real giveaway on there. I'm stoked that people seem to like what I make. Most of the designs are not my own, I do have to give a lot of credit to "Inner Hooker" Scotti O. her patterns are simply amazing and adorable, and I'm thankful she's chosen to share them with us.



I'm feeling all around pretty good, and hope that this productive streak lasts, tomorrow is deep cleaning day around here! Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment