Another warm Winter's day!


For as many years as I've lived in New Mexico, we've generally had cold Winters, this year however, was completely weird! It's been so warm and we've only had a couple days in the 40's every other day has been 60+. At least it's been a pretty mild year.

I also went to the doctor again today, which I do once a week anyway. I met with the fourth provider at the office. I waited for over an hour in the waiting room, and then an additional forty-five minutes in the exam room only for her to be in there for five minutes then leave. I didn't care for her much, she seems very distant, doesn't have a very friendly attitude, and didn't read my chart at all, if she had, then she'd know that I don't have high blood pressure, and I don't need medicine for it either. So when I left and scheduled my appointment for next week, I specifically asked for the doctor I have seen since 8 weeks. Now that I have met all the providers in the office here, I can make my choice on who is going to be performing my c-section in May.

Other than that, the last few days have been pretty uneventful. We finally got Kris his first cell phone, granted it is prepaid, but now he can have some sort of sense of responsibility. I can't wait to see how he handles it. He's doing better in school as well. I'm so proud of him.

Brodie has been, well Brodie! He's such an ornery little guy. His new thing is growling at his father and myself. He is learning to clean up his messes, and we're slowly working on potty training. I keep saying it would be awesome if he were fully potty trained by the time Jaxon is born, but I don't think I'm that lucky.

As for Jaxon, he has worked his way into my back. I totally do not look pregnant anymore, I do however feel like I am. I'm so excited thinking that in right at four months I will be meeting our new little guy! I've picked up a few outfits for him and am still on the search for his "coming home" outfit. I'll probably get it at Target when I am in Roswell in a couple weeks. I'm still in shock that we're past the halfway mark already! According to the chart I have I will be entering my sixth month in a week and two days! I've also started on his first blanket, it should be done this weekend, and I'll also be making him a matching hat!

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment