Time for some change

For those of you who've been keeping up with my blog, you've probably noticed that I have changed some things, and I am in the process of giving my blog an all over makeover! :D I should be done before the weekend is over. I'm hoping to have something really nice that relates to my family and life.

On another note, our poor kitty Socks has been moping around since last night. On November 22nd, she gave birth to five little bitty kittens, and last night the last two went to new homes. She has however been my shadow since this morning! I'm sure she senses the baby!

Also before I forget. Mandie's Krafty Kreations will be opened up this coming Monday, January 10th! I'm excited to get back to work. Though I really didn't get the break this past month that I thought I was going too. I was busy filling last minute Christmas orders and of course the prizes for the winners from my last giveaway.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment