Shout Out & Cute Creations

Today I wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful ladies at Simply Sweet Designs That's the website where an awesome designer named Emmaline is helping me make this blog look amazing!

I know quite a few of the ladies on that site, and they are simply amazing designers, they can make anything from siggys, to printables, layouts, to just about anything you can think up but can't quite create yourself!

I also wanted to say that today I purchased a cute little book from Amazon It's called "Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More!" By Christen Haden. I can't wait to get it in and get to work making little creatures of my own!


As for little baby L - Jaxon, he's growing just fine. We're measuring almost 2 weeks ahead, not sure if it's him or the water, or just me, but we'll find out roughly how big he is in just over 2 weeks now. I can't wait to see him again.

Until next time.......



No comments:

Post a Comment