Back to Business!

Today marks the official end of my vacation! Mandie's Krafty Kreations is back up and running! I can't wait to get back to work, although I didn't really take much of a break this past month. I'm still looking forward to the new book I ordered to come in! I can't wait to start making some cute little monsters for my cute little monsters!

I also wanted to say that yesterday officially marked the half-way point in my pregnancy! I still can't believe that I have just a few short months to go before baby Jaxon is here!

Today we also switched Auto body shops for the truck, the first shop was pretty much giving us the run around, and now steps are finally being taken to fix our beat up truck! Hopefully in just a couple short weeks my "baby" will look normal again!

Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment