One of those days.

Yup today was one of those days. I won't actually mind if you even get a laugh out of my unlucky-ness either!

Any-who, the day started off pretty normal, clingy Brodie, hungry husband and older son....blah! So we get up and get moving, lunch time rolls around, we take the boys to Chile's for lunch, Brodie became a total turd wanting to climb back and forth across the table to me and Jeff, he wouldn't sit in his booster, he was just an all around a pain, then he took my cell phone and hit the lady in the booth behind us *oops* I was sooooooo embarrassed. I apologized of course, and we ate and left.

We get home, and relax until close to dinner time, I run to the store to get a couple things to make breakfast for dinner, I get home, I have everything almost made and ready to go, I then take out the egg skillet and start cooking the eggs and my darn stove catches on fire! ACK! Jeff finally gets it out as it's only one of the burners. The whole house was so smokey and it burned our eyes!

Then after dinner we're relaxing and I tell Kris it's bath-time, so he goes to take his shower, and Brodie freaks, he strips down and I tell him to relax I'll bathe him in a few minutes when Kris gets out. I go back to crocheting a blanket I'm working on, and I hear a boom and Brodie start crying! He walked from the livingroom to the diningroom, got the bottle of syrup off the table and poured it on the floor, he kept falling and couldn't get back up, we had no idea syrup could be so slippery! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or be mad at him, he literally walked away from me and did this within seconds. I have Jeff come get him to throw him in the tub with Kris since he's all sticky now. Apparently Brodie was also dirty and I didn't know. So Jeff's gagging, Kris is screaming b/c Jeff threw Bro in the tub with him poop and all, and I'm trying to clean and mop the floor in the diningroom. Kris comes running in, in a towel and I tell him to dry off and get dressed, while I now drain the poop filled tub that Brodie is pretty much on his belly swimming in. I turn on the shower, soap him up and wash him off. Gah I don't think today could have gotten any crazier!!!!

Thankfully everyone is now clean, in pajamas in in bed! It's been a long crazy day in the Lawson house. Tomorrow Kris goes back to school and Jeff goes back to work, so hopefully things will chill out around here, then again while living in a house full of boys I don't think things could ever actually be "chilled out"!

Until next time.....




No comments:

Post a Comment